G Raffael by JC Rivera

JC-RIVERA-giff-1 JC-RIVERA-giff-2

We've seen JC Rivera's custom-toy works for a while now - and now fans are in for a treat! He has gone and made an original figure, dubbed "G Raffael"! 20 pieces will be made and available for US$150 per - "It's hand made so it will take me some time to make them and paint them." ~mentions JC. Head on to http://artbyjcrivera.bigcartel.com.

JC-RIVERA-giff-3
"I sculpted G Raffael in 2007 and I finally had the chance to cast it in resin.
I made a Raffy custom based out of the G RAffael character."
~adds JC.
G Raffael is 9 and 1/2" from the shoes to top of the head, and is the King of the Concrete Jungle.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK