G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation

ROADBLOCK
[The Rock as Roadblock / image via LatinoReview]

The G.I. Joe Movie fan-blog had been left barren for an extended period of time but for a variety of as-yet unpublished features and even a movie review of the first feature film (which looked insipid on first viewing, but became somewhat entertaining on a DVD repeat-watch). Nevertheless, that time has since gone, and we now prepare ourselves for the coming of the full-feature sequel: "G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation"! To be directed by Jon M. Chu ("Step Up" movies) and produced by Lorenzo di Bonaventura - actors reprising their roles from the first movie include Channing Tatum ("Duke"), Ray Park ("Snake Eyes"), and Byung Hun-lee ("Shadow Storm").

LADY-JAYE
[Adrianne Palicki as "Lady Jaye"]

New "recruits" for the franchise has since been added to the list - including Dwayne Johnson as "Roadblock" (pic seen above), Ray Stevenson as "Firefly", RZA as "Blind Master", and Adrianne Palicki as "Lady Jaye". Today's news sees Bruce Willis in talks for a role as "General Joe Colton", the original G.I. Joe. "In the ’80s comic book series, the character is the one who forms the G.I. Joe strike team." ~says /Film.

G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation is scheduled for a 29th June 2012 USA-release. [IMDb]. This particular pst also serves as a re-start to my G.I. Joe Movie Fan-blog - where most "Retaliation" news will be posted at.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK