Kinzig by Jason Limon @ www.thefirstof.com

"Among the other characters I've shown on my last post, I will be putting out a continuous line of these figures called Kinzig. They are all hand sculpted/painted one-off's and have various differences in color and design. They run about five inches tall and are made of polymer clay and epoxy clay. I am currently working at making a larger version that I can reproduce in a limited resin form (more on that later). " ~mentioned Jason Limon.
Kinzig

Shown here is Kinzig Celadon No.1 (left) and Kinzig Ash No.2 (right). They will be available via www.thefirstof.com - along with new characters and artwork every first of each month. Pretty invigorating to see artists creating their original sculpts and this is pretty much on the "awesome" category, IMHO.
WHO-IS: 'Kinzig is a river/valley in the Black Forest in Germany. Whenever I think of the growth of these new creatures I imagine that they would sprout and thrive in natural, isolated areas such as large forests. Most stay small and help the trees to cleans the air, but others may grow to be as large as the trees they are helping.' [via ]

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK