Lemi The Wanderer Giant Plush from Thunderpanda x Plastic Culture

lemi-plush-1

Turned my head for just a moment, and 'found' both Supersized Lemi The Wanderer plushies hogging the remote control for the television and taking my space on the couch! Worried what kinda airwaves the duo might transmit to my brainpan, I left them be, enjoying The Green Hornet DVD movie I had on …. designed by Thunderpanda and produced by Plastic Culture - the Supersized plush measures 24 inches tall with a SRP of US$39 per. (Blue is limited to 75pcs while Pink is at only 25pcs). Purchase yours here.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK