Otaku House - Seen @ STGCC 2011

IMG_2676 IMG_2677

A really "surprise" booth showing (for me personally), was Otaku House - a local retailer which specializes in cosplay accessories (aka heavy traffic in the Asia and International region) and products from Toy2R - of which they are the main distributor of in Singapore. And I found a slew of Toy2R products which left me positively drooling from anticipation! [More pics on my Facebook album].

OTAKU_HOUSE_STGCC_01

Shown above (a blurry pic which I hope to rectify later) are Mini Qees! Featuring works from Jon-Paul Kaiser, Scott Tolleson, David Horvath's Monster Bossy Bear (no Smash Tokyo Toy's Atomic Beartank tho = I am bummed out :/) - which I might add to me collection (need to do my sums again to see if I could afford them), as well a couple of DIY-Blank Mini Qees I might add to my ToyWishList. And the 'best' part about all this? They are ALL at 25% discount! (Apologies, I am being a total Singaporean here LOL).

OTAKU_HOUSE_STGCC_02

What was an extreme treat, is that is you venture a few steps beyond the boxed tray sales, showcased in the wall-displays are a series of Toy2R toy products, from the recent Domo Series 3 and Skelanimals Series 1 & 2, to earlier figurines! If all these do not send your art toy-loving heart a palpitating, I do not know what does! LOL

OTAKU_HOUSE_STGCC_03
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK