POP! Vinyls by Funko - Seen @ STGCC 2011

IMG_2951 IMG_2957

Funko products are currently distributed by Simply Toys in Singapore, and it seems availability was been rampant. Nevertheless I have been a new convert due to their availability at the past weekend's Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention 2011 [www / Tagged], with a slew of POP! Vinyls now firmly in my collection! And while I had previous posted some toy-haul snaps HERE, posted here instead are booth snaps featuring, well, rows of 'fun' hahaha
IMG_2953 IMG_2956
[Mum remembered Superman, but gave Batman a miss, and recognized Spiderman (which she bought) but had no clue about Captain America - and kudos to the power of the sales staff who actually took the time to explain to my Mother what they toys characters were, and no I was nowhere around for this to have happened!]
A headsup from my Mum (who bought 5 x POP! Vinyls as a gift for her dear son "me" - in addition to the 3 x figurines I purchased earlier in the day) there is a "special offer" whereby select POP! Vinyls characters are going for SG$50 for 5 pieces (normal prices are about SG$18-19+ per) for the duration of 5 days this week, at the Suntec City outlet of Simply Toys. Have fun collecting, folks!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK