Star Wars @ Medicom Toy 15th Anniversary Exhibition

2011-medicomtoy-ehi-17

Courtesy of the Instinctoy-blog we get a glimpse at what Star Wars products are to be available from Medicom Toy at their 15th Anniversary Exhibition [tagged] including a very retro-funky-looking Han Solo RAH (gotta dig his'do, but in all the wrong ways! LOL). As well there are a slew of SW-themed toy-releases for the event, including Boba Fett and Storm Trooper KUBRICKS (shown above - amidst all the other event exclusives = *drool*). I can drool about them, but I have no way to get at them, so I save my tissues for another day… heh.


[5 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen viewing]

What I really like about their SW-releases so far, are that they have been concentrating on the first three movies (New Hope, ESB and ROTJ) and with only their Kubrick-releases including their subsequent "prequels" - and while I may not know the exact business agreements/ins-n-outs, I kinda like that premise - if indeed Medicom "chooses" what they want to release, ya know? Heh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK