TOYSREVIL Header Cards & Namecards

TAGGED

Remember the "header-card" I blogged about the day before? They are now done and in-hand! Now tis just a matter of finding the right plastic-baggy (thanks to Dad for that - I can't exactly run around getting my own stuff done these days, you know) and filling it with goodies - and there's always the issue of 'ziplock' or 'non-ziplock' - that I hope by Friday I will have a final confirmed decision on.

There will be two editions of the packs made available: The Collector Promo Pack (an open edition with changing inserts) and Collector's Edition (limit to only 10 packs). Am unsure how many I should list online and make available to STGCC tho … Confirmation (along with prices) will be on Singapore-Friday, I reckon. I'm just excited to have this happen is all LOL

NAMECARD

And I had new namecards printed! And yes, it doubles up as a header-card tag too! Yes I need a "life", right? LOL - Yes, you can feel free to "judge" me, I'm just having the time of my life so far, never really thinking I could still have these done, what with my Stroke-recovery hampering my physical-abilities muahaha ;p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK