About That 64Colors Hoodie

64colors-hoodie-01

Part of the goodies that were gifted to me from 64Colors not too long ago, was a hoodie -which I have (unfortunately for your temper eyeballs) gamely 'modeled' for - and the hoodie is exceptionally comfy (while I am gnarly-chubby good-gosh but yes, tis not about 'me' ;p) and frankly what you will see me wear in my wishful travels overseas which feature a cold weather lol - gotta love the Marshmellow-icon and kanji+chinese-text!

Limited to only 25 pieces made and they have been deemed as "sold out", so cling unto your 64Colors-hoodies if you got'em folks!

64colors-hoodie-02 64colors-hoodie-03
64colors-hoodie-04
"People who see us in them when were out think we're either in a gang or they smile and point as who doesn't love a smiling marshamallow with the words... too good!" !adds Eric of 64Colors.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK