About That Pink Notebook


SHORT-VERSION: I had Stroke in October of 2010. Having only regained the use of my Stroke-affected mastermind in the second month of my hospitalization, I had asked for a notebook to be by my side in the hospital bed, so that i might doodle on and practice writing (I had such dreams you would not believe). And this was the notebook I had received - from my mum (of course). And in the video, you will get to have a glimpse at what is in it's pages.

It's okay if you have no interest in this, do feel free to move along.
FYI#1: The visuals are reversed as I had filmed this in Photobooth of my Macbook.
FYI#2: I have no idea why the images and audio is out-of-synch even after uploading for the 3rd time in youtube. Might upload a vimeo-version to try out, but I doubt it :p
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK