Rejected Dunny Designs from Reactor88

Rejected Dunny Designs
"Back in 2008 Kidrobot contacted me to submit designs for Dunny Series 6 (2009). I made a few - which never got used.

Over the next few years I was invited to submit designs for the more recent series and came up with what you see above. These were all rejected as well.

One note- some of you may recognize the jumping electrical arc on my Tesla Dunny design as being very similar to Dok A's 2-Tone Dunny design. I am a huge Dok A fan, but I designed this previous to the 2-Tone series being released and without any knowledge of his design."
~mentions Reactor88
As interesting as the final production toys are, I to am fascinated to see those that "got away"… heh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK