Toy-Review: About That DIY Blank Mini Qee from Toy2R

QEE-BEAR-01

What I really liked about the new Mini Qee Bear from Toy2R, is that it is actually pretty adorable form! The baby-like body is shaped-cute and as well the proportion of the enlarged head is a decent 'fit' to the body, and frankly the distinct instance it does not have a 'hunchback' like the miniature Qees, is a 'plus' for me lol

Why is was actually called "Mini Qee" is beyond me ;p

QEE-BEAR-02

The only 'obvious' aesthetic similarity to the Mini Qees to the smaller Qees (at the very least in the Bear Qees - I do not know about the 'others'), are the big/small ears, and "hands", whereas everything else sees a change. And Toy2R trumps the possibility of un-recognizability by releasing a slew of figurines with an unmistakable window-box art. Nice move there.

What I also like about the DIY-Mini Qees (I bought the blank Bear Qee specifically) is that the head and limbs can easily be removed = great for customizing possibilities! But beware the arms might be in a twist and squeeze in back into the socket, versus the head/neck - and the vinyl form is 'soft' to boot - so be careful of cracked paintwork if done too thick, IMHO. Will try my hand at customizing one and see how it pans out :)

FYI: I scored my Mini Qee from Otaku House in Singapore circa STGCC 2011, while the other Qee was a pre-loved purchase from Squink! not too long ago.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK