TOY2R Toys, Books and Cushions For TOYSREVIL

TOY2R-GIFTS-01

Woke up from my afternoon nap (I NEED to take daily naps post-Stroke, as I loose energy rapidly) to find a wondrously huge box on the dining table - where I work on my laptop - containing a toy-treasure-chest filled with Qees, Jumping Brains, huggable Cushions, Books and being able to put a smile on my face, thanks to the awesome folks at Toy2R! These are just quick-snaps of most of the goodies that came my way (haven't had the chance to show-off the Skenamilas Series 2 Set yet!) - expect closer-looks in days to come! Thanks again, Timothy, Raymond and Kevin!

TOY2R-GIFTS-02
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK