Art Jammers Goes Gender-Bender

GENDER-BENDER_FULL

The past weekend's Art Jammers-theme was Gender-Bender = turning a male pop culture character into a 'female' and these were what folks came up with! Click on the image for a larger image (3000 x 2500) or go direct to the Facebook-group album for individual peeks - some really choice art there, I insist!

Unfortunately I had been too swamped to contribute this round, but I managed to color "Lady Punisher" as originally drawn by Francoise Heart Much Angie (no, I did not add it in the montage as it was not pre-planned ;p).

lady-punisher
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK