Cast for Tim Burton's Film 'Dark Shadows'

DARK-SHADOWS

Check out the cast for Tim Burton's upcoming DARK SHADOWS feature film. Actors include Helena Bonham Carter, Eva Green, Michelle Pfeiffer (IMDb) … and yes, that is Johnny Depp with "wet" hair. The film is set in the early 1970's.

I've never been much of a Dark Shadows-fan (I reckon I never watched a since episode, if I can even remember it) - although I've always wondered why folks did not make a feature film of Buffy The Vampire Slayer (no, not THAT version, but with Sarah Michelle Gellar before she gets older, although I am partial to FRAY). Tis been a while since I've been lost in a Tim Burton film tho. Will this be the one to charm me? Or will it become another pseudo-bio-fiction like Ed Wood?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK