Post-NYCC Customs by Tharp

tharpsmart_kr_teddys

After his appearance at NYCC, THARP churns out these guys to sate custom-toy fans! And if you are wondering about the origins of this form, they came as random "accessories" to the regular 7" Munnys - which I always think Kidrobot should make as actual figurines to be sold :) ~Check out www.tharpsmart.com for availability.
"I was just in a big need of a mental break after NYCC and I had these around so grabbed the paint and doodled away. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out." ~added Tharp.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK