5 Days Countdown To My Fave Anime Contest Dateline / Kamen Rider & Me

MY-FAVE-ANIME-5DAYS

Well 'technically" not an 'anime', I've always wondered how KAMEN RIDER would look like as an animated cartoon, perhaps adding yet another depth to the live-action stories I have had the pleasure of consuming all these years on the television. I remember being unable to pronounce "Kamen Riders" and constantly referred to it as "Mah2 Yi3 Wang2" ("Ant King") because the helmet looked like an ant's! And who wouldn't love their motorbikes? Til this very day, I had wished I owned a figure and it's bike (in 1/6th-scale, of course).

These days there are so many more incarnations and character designs and evolution, but my heart is still with the 'classic' version.

Counting down 5 Days till the submission dateline for *MY FAVE ANIME* Contest [Read Details HERE] on November 30th @ 12 NOON (+8 GMT / Singapore-time). Have you submitted yours yet? = toysreviler [at] gmail.com
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK