Super Face Punch! The Artwork of Jeff Lamm @ Rivet Gallery (Nov 5-30)

SUPER-FACE-PUNCH-01

Rivet is hosting a solo show featuring the work of Jeff Lamm titled “Super Face Punch!” This show will feature original art and prints as well as an exclusive t-shirt, letterpress print and toy release. This will be the debut of the newest M5 Bravo and Stee Gar figure set. Great to be added to Jeff's earlier Greasebat figure, methinks!

Opening reception will be on Saturday, November 5th from 7-10pm and Jeff will be in attendance. The exhibit will be on display through November 30th. (Any questions about the show or artwork available, please contact Laura, laura@rivetgallery.com) ~Meanwhile, TOYSREVIL had a quick Q&A with Jeff not too long ago:

SUPER-FACE-PUNCH-04

TOYSREVIL: I have to ask and im curious as heck = Why the name "Super Face Punch"?

JEFF LAMM:Not sure where that came from, I did my first solo show ever a few years back (gig poster art) called Face Punch, so I just changed it up and added a giant robot aspect..!

SUPER-FACE-PUNCH-02
(The image with red detailing is the letterpress print
being released and the other images are ink originals.)

SUPER-FACE-PUNCH-03

TOYSREVIL: What does this show mean to you?

JEFF LAMM: I'm excited to do a show at a place I find very interesting, in my home state and hopefully meet some new people and get to hang out with friends. I like to see/hear the reactions to my art in person, some people take it very seriously, which interests me. I don't take myself too seriously. Some people are able to spot all of my references/influences almost better than me! It's fun, I enjoy it.

SUPER-FACE-PUNCH-05
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK