Trading Cards from Sidekick Lab: New Bunko Suqad, Promo Cards and Signed Larz Sidekick Suckpax 3 Card

SIDEKICKLAB-TRADING-CARDS-02 SIDEKICKLAB-TRADING-CARDS-03

Trading Cards from Sidekick Lab sending me into a tizzy (and as well constantly re-inspiring me to tread down the path where once I fell dangerously deeply for ;p) with a series of goodies - starting with the DUNE series they scored for me - and as well tangible proof that they are awesome guys!

Shown above-right are Promo Cards that I will make available for FREE at my table for the coming Anime Festival Asia this weekend. Ask for it and you shall receive!

SIDEKICKLAB-TRADING-CARDS-01

And what's up with the BUNKO SQUAD? Pretty nifty series featuring mug-shots of artists in New York City - we'll have a closer look at them sometime soon, I promise! As well the NYCC-exclusive embossed foiled cards are mine to keep, but that SIGNED Larz Sidekick Card? Now THAT will be available as a contest prize sometime soon on TOYSREVIL - So Stay Tuned for Details!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK