WIPs of Winter Gnome from Chauskoskis


Winter Gnome WIP  better impossible -  mejor no pudo haber salido :)

At this time, "Gnomes" means two things to me: The mascot for Travelocity seen on television's "The Amazing Race", and the globe-traveling Gnome from the French movie "Amelie" (video posted below, simply becoz I love the movie).

No, I don't live in an environment with an outdoor garden so I can lay Gnomes sculpts to be exposed to the elements of the sun and rain, but having seen this WINTER GNOME work-in-progress pics from Chauskoskis - it would be great to even have this dude standing by my bedroom doorway (AND he'll be shielded from the elements too muahahaha).

See more pics on his Flickr and sees if he blogs about this piece on his blog.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK