11 PIXS for 2011: B3@K>03

BEAKS-11-PIX
"This is B3@K>03 (beak-03) a street artist from Hawaii. I have been doing this for about 5 yrs and I believe in it so much. Even to a point of risking my FREEDOM to express this is just as important as life itself!!! I seem to be creating some what of a legacy from what I hear. It's this kind of motivation that helps me continue from what was once just a self expression to a necessity."
For TOYSREVIL 2011 !!! #4
"My street art came from a background that revolved around art itself. I've always created art. From drawing, painting, and sculpting, whatever I found or got my hands into. This sort of branched into what it is now, starting with stickers and quickly expanded into wheat-pasting, installations and painting with aerosol. I am devoted into furnishing OUR environment with street art and also believe it reaches people in ways advertisements don't. I like to think I bring some type of balance to that. hank You and Mahalo for this opportunity & Aloooooha!!!"
Aloha, dude! Check out images of B3@K>03's 11 PIXS for 2011 here and as well more work at his Flickr.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK