11 PIXS for 2011: Vitar Drinković

Vitar_Drinkovic-11PIX
"I am a young sculptor from Croatia, i love video games toys and sf.. it is my dream to one day open a toy store in my home town Zagreb."
From Vitar Drinković of vitardrinkovic.blogspot.com comes sculpts of his "11 PIXS for 2011" and they are pretty inspiring, I must say! Check out full images on his Facebook-album and shown below is a close-up of the interior of his "Space ship, JL 44" - love that he incorporates "technology" into his sculpted-creations. And keep a lookout for "Riders of the Abandoned Summer Resort" = it's a hoot!

Vitar_Drinkovic-11PIX2
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK