Goodbye 2011 Hello 2012: Nism & Noop by Luca Jong Il

Immagine 114
"Well I chose this toy not only because Coarse is of the best things that a toy lover can imagine, not only because it's damn beautiful in its color and forms, but mostly because this toy is my 2011.

This toy is a perfect summary of my past year:  a lot of unpleasant things happened, I lost some loved ones and some precious friends .... but out of nowhere, when you least expect it, you realize that things can change. So just like Nism was waiting for Noop, I found a lot of wonderful new friends around me.

This toy is not only a perfect picture of my year, it is also a hope for everyone: Stop thinking that problems are unbearable, stop crying on yourself, raise your head and look around,get over your past, start to do something for yourself ...... you may realize that there are a lot of beautiful  things around you that are waiting for you but you were not able to see.

So, goodbye 2011, welcome 2012....anything can happen in the next half hour...anything can happend in the next
whole year..so do your best and never give up. Never"
Submitted by Luca Jong Il for the GOODBYE 2011 HELLO 2012 Contest on TOYSREVIL - whose dateline will be up in nearly 12 hours from time of this post at 12noon (+8 GMT / Singapore-time)! So check out the contest requirements HERE and email me your photo-entries at toysrevilcontests [at] gmail.com (with the subject heading: "GOODBYE 2011 HELLO 2012").
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK