Pembleton Stranglefoot WIPs from Rich Page of UME-Toys

Pembleton_Stranglefoot-WIP-01
Pembleton_Stranglefoot-WIP-02

From Rich Page of UME-Toys comes some WIP photos of upcoming resins - which include the new little Octopus sculpt named 'Pembleton Stranglefoot'.
"…he was based on the sticker design I did for the promo pack and after much poking from OG over at bigkev's geek stuff I got my sculpt on. I am hoping to mould and start production of both Martin and Pembleton later this week" ~mentioned Rich.
MARTIN-LONGBOTTOM-WIP
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK