Updated: Star Wars Welsh Corgis by Chuckstin

UPDATED: Star Wars Welsh Corgis by Justin Middendorp aka Chuckstin - above original image here (thanks to Jason Chalker for helping piece it all together!)

423608_379041445446693_100000225217125_1776372_1732133661_n

I've seen a lot of parodies and homages of characters of Star Wars, but this is the first time I've seen FOXES (or they might be HUSKIES?) Welsh Corgis (Herding dogs) as both the Rebel Alliance and Imperial Forces! Would love to see other characters get FOX-fied, but my search for the originator of the illustrations led me to a whole lot of Megan Fox images (not that I'm complaining, but this is not the point of this exercise!) - so any headsup would be appreciated, folks!

And wouldn't you want them as action figurines too, tho? *Muahahahahaha*

Source: Cucaracha Borracha
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK