Full Title Sequence for The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo


I would watch the whole movie just on this opening title sequence alone, just saying'… looks like I'd just have to wait for David Fincher's "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" to get on DVD, and even then it would be just on a tv-screen at home. I really miss awesome title sequences … here are some of my faves:




Hey! Aren't they all keening titled for David Fincher-directed films! Nah, I was just trying to make a pointless-point, but the sequence for Se7en DID shake my world-view of films way back then tho … but I've always wondered, if what opening title sequences do to "excite" and introduce folks to the subsequent feature film thereafters, what is an aspect of a "art toy" that makes the collector decide to stay and consider to actually procuring the toy itself? If the toy itself IS the "feature film", what would be the equivalent of a "Opening Title Sequence" for it?
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK