Kozik Quickstrike - Nike SB Dunk High by Frank Kozik x NIKE

KOZIK-NIKE

NikeSkateboarding said: "Ultra-secret Sneak Peek! This one is still awhile out, but you can call it the Kozik Quickstrike and you can bet it is gonna generate some heat on the street. Military-themed colors and materials to protect you as the weather warms up…" ~ and this dull-warm grey/military-olive beauty is highlighted by the bright orange punch, giving my desirability-factor a K.O. for "want" - which makes this Frank Kozik-designed Nike SB Dunk High to die for, IMHO.
"I designed the entire shoe to be a concept: re: 1960's jet fighter pilot shoe. colors and materials reflect that. it has black painted brass grommets and lace tips. laces are woven special. there is no 'art' on the shoe. the shoe itself is the piece. I don't skate.release this year i do not know when, or how many. I will have 25 pairs in special deluxe packaging that I will release direct on my sales site at some unspecified time." ~Facebooked Kozik.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK