Tweets for TOYSREVIL @ Good Stories (for Social Media Week Singapore)

IMG_7857

Seriously, I am the last person to be conversant with "social media", which in this current age of life-technology is equivalent to me being scraping fopr digital-scraps in the dinosaur-age. Took me a few beats to realize that on the screen project on stage-left were tweets related to the event itself, while GOOD STORIES was happening (as part of the Social Media Week Singapore).

Commentary based on harshtag #smwsg were projected, as were comments about myself when I spoke! And here I was serendipitously looking on at the speakers in ernest (nothing wrong with that in essence, but in this media-saturated age, it politically-okay to do so in the first place! muahahahahaha).

Posted here are a few images of the screen snapped by my sister Cindy (that's how I knew, oh-gosh!) and as well listed below are a collection of tweets who mentioned/referenced @toysrevil or #toysrevil (am sorry if I've missed the rest of you folks tho, but thanks for the support!). I am indeed humbled and thankful, folks!

IMG_7860 IMG_7859

@xwen: Love @toysrevil #GOODstories segment especially! Thanks to @patlaw for the FB invite :)

@flyirene: u r so funny!u shd consider an expansion of career! Try standup comedy! hahahhaha!

@hicais: @toysrevil I love how you take the time to thank everyone who tweeted at you during #GOODstories at #smwsg. This is true fan engagement.

@patlaw: @flyirene @yasz @toysrevil @yongfook @TommyWee it was such an honor hearing all of you share your #GOODstories at #SMWSG

@SMW_SG: Wow your illustrations are amazing @toysarevil #GOODstories #smwsg

@hicais: My phone died during #GOODstories so I couldn't rave about how much I enjoyed Andy Heng from @toysrevil. Genuine, true to the heart. #smwsg

lew_lynda: Great speech #toysrevil! #smwsg #GOODstories

@xwen: It was an honor to hear Andy Heng of @toysrevil speak. I bought his toy in 2009 at STGCC :) such a great guy

@kathyteo: @toysrevil Can't blog in vacuum, rely on responses, progressing blog to Facebook. Likes = responses #smwsg @patlaw, these are #GOODstories

@yasz: @toysrevil is inspirational. Glad to be part of #goodstories #smwsg

@Text100SG: Learnt from @toysrevil, when you are a good person, it translates across both people on-ground and the online community. #smwsg

@danielgoh: #smwsg talk by @toysrevil is super inspirational. Hearing him for the second time, and he's still awesome.

@kathyteo: Andy Heng of #toysrevil talking about how blogging has changed since 2005. Down to earth, authentic advice. #Anti-anonymity #smwsg

@SMW_SG: Content is king but if people don't understand your content also no use lah! #GOODstories #toysrevil #smwsg

@patlaw: FYI: @toysrevil is ranked top 10k WORLDWIDE out of over 4 million blogs tracked. #GOODstories #SMWSG

@flyirene: @toysrevil is evilly funny n real!love it!made me laugh so hard!:)

@patlaw: I'm so proud of @toysrevil #GOODstories #smwsg

@franpour: @toysrevil -very brave of you to be standing on stage & speaking. #smwsg

@jillianyue: inspired by @toysrevil 's talk at social media week :)

@heysayfey: Kudos to @toysrevil, truly engaging the crowd! Great speech! #smwsg

(And also thanks for the snap @stjohndeakins!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK