Custom-Feature: Master Chief & Ninja Dunnys from Don P

LIPPE-DUNNY-HALO

Two custom-Dunnys from Don P on show now, with the above being a "Battle Damaged Master Chief" (from HALO) and the below "Revenge of the Dead Ninja" (more individual images of both can be viewed HERE on my FB-album), and as well Patrick has this to add: "I made a custom deal on the KR-boards for only 50 dollars including shipping costs. I am not making any profit on these ones.....shipping is about 35 dollars to the US from my home."

LIPPE-DUNNY

So how awesome is Patrick? Check out more of his work on his blog + Facebook and buy stuff here :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK