Customs-Feature: Rebel Western & Black Magic Mega Voodoo by Fuller Designs

FULLER-REBEL-WESTERN

One of the most underrated toy-customizers I've seen thus far (and I admit I am guilty of not posting more of his work myself in the first place) is Mr James Fuller AKA Fuller Designs. His work features an intense palette of colors, and as well a sculpted-form with panache and aesthetic-sensibilities that transcend pedestrian unto epicness, IMHO. And the fact that a lot of his visuals are very comicbook-themed, resonates well within this comicbook-loving heart of mine :)

I Have even started a dedicated Facebook-album to hold his custom-works too HERE - so feel free to pop by, gawk and "Like" them, and I'll update them as soon as I get images popped into my inbox! But first, a couple of customs to showcase his talents! Shown above is "Rebel Western" - for which James adds:
>"This was a commission. The client wanted his rebel ink to have an Ole Western Indian feel. The only requirement was to use red, black, gray and white. This is my interpretation."
FULLER-VOODOO

The above shows his Mega Munny custom, titled: "Black Magic Mega Voodoo"!
"I wanted to do add something to my Black Magic series. I don't do very many Mega Munny so I thought I would make him into one. I did a ton of more sculpting on this than I normally would. I have to say it was really fun. This was my original design of Voodoo from series one, but I decided to do a brown version. Thinking I like this one better. He will be for sale."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK