FRAN by Jim Woodring

"FRAN is the title of a projected 100-page graphic novel, the sequel to 2011's Congress of the Animals. This book will not only continue the groundbreaking, influential and award-winning series of Frank stories but will resolve the events of Congress of the Animals in a way that will no doubt be deeply affecting to the thousands of Frank devotees worldwide who have become emotionally invested in these wordless metaphysical fables of love. discovery, transformation and transcendence." ~writes Jim Woodring, about his new book FRAN, which is currently seeking crowdsourcing to finance production of on www.usaprojects.org.
FRAN

I remember Jim's FRANK comics and graphic novels (the pride of my collection, true story) and how his watercolors had bowled me beyond my superhero-desires years ago when I first laid my tender-eyeballs on them, and subsequently procured his toys and and mini-figurines as well. To say "I am a huge fan", is both an understatement and as well a convenient-"untruth", as I had not kept up with his current works, and even the introduction of "Fran" (known only when I watched the video *gasp*).

Nevertheless, this project will only be funded if at least US$9,000 is pledged by Tuesday May 1st, whereby the result will be a 100-page hardcover book published for 2013.

Source: Drawn
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK