Stickers from CE Contest 2 Battle Contestants (I Heart Stickers)

IMG_0060 IMG_0061

I've had the honor of receiving a number of stickers from the various artists currently "battling" it out for the CE CONTEST 2 Final Battle underway in Bangkok, THailand, with these awesomeness from (above-left) BRiZL from USA, (above-right) BAZAK from Spain, and (below) the intense artwork from Pichet Rujivararat of Thailand essentially blew my mind! Stickers seem the uniform choice of ammo for most of the teams, and there's more to be had from them as well - so make sure you turn up at Atrium 1 of Siam Center by March 31st to snag yours - hey, I'll be going back for seconds (and 'thirds' and fourths' ;p) myself!

IMG_0062
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK