The Story of Keep Calm and Carry On


This is the first time I've read and known about this poster, and I want one, NEED one in my life. I makes so much sense, especially the way my life is right now. and ironically has been the motto I've had to live thru, since my Stroke in 2010 (and folks who know me personally, know the works "calm" is not necessarily a word in my life-vocab well, "before" anyways ... ;p)

"A short film that tells the story behind the 'Keep Calm and Carry On' poster. Its origins at the beginning of WWII and its rediscovery in a bookshop in England in 2000, becoming one of the iconic images of the 21st century. Film, music, script and narration by Temujin Doran."
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK