Teenage Alien Ninja Turtles by Michael Bay

TMNT

I had to do it. Michael Bay first announces that he will be producing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and have the beloved characters be from an "alien race" (which fanboys cried foul), to which Bay's "official" reply was:
"Fans need to take a breath, and chill. They have not read the script. Our team is working closely with one of the original creators of Ninja Turtles to help expand and give a more complex back story. Relax, we are including everything that made you become fans in the first place. We are just building a richer world."
I'm all for 'change' and a re-imagined look at anything, even if it means turning 'mutated turtles from toxic ooze' to 'aliens', but hey, we'll just have to wait for the first images to be revealed in time, I guess? I already retained my childhood with my own memories of TMNT and it's comicbooks, and seeing a new version of Transformers has been invigorating … now here's hoping the new generation of folks on Planet Earth does not get their TMNT-experience shoved up the wrong way LOL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK