WIP of NEMO TM70 Monk Custom-Munny by NEMO

Spotted the below-posted image-montage on NEMO's Facebook, and decided to bug him about the sculpt's origins and it's intentions, and the answer from Mike Mendez was a surprising, but exciting one! Read-ON!

TM70-NEMO
"…the truth is I've had that piece sitting on my shelf for years, like a ton of other sculpts and projects. I tend to SCULPYSKETCH alot. I found early on I can sculpt a concept much more accurately, like what I imagine it to look like, than sketch(ing) it out with a pen, pencil, so I have tons of (rough) clay sculpts sitting around! Every so often I will pick one up and continue, depending on mood, or inspiration or even have a similar concept/idea.

This year I'd like to get to doing some more collabs with other artist so I thought of using some of these head sculpts, finishing them up and casting some up and sending them off for others to customize and progress on. I think it will make some awesome original work. I'll start with the TM70 and see where it goes!"
~shares NEMO.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK