The Reveal of 'Serenity' Custom-Painted Skate Decks from Jon-Paul Kaiser

Serenity_TwoDecksTogether_ALT

Remember the sneak peeks of a pair of skate decks from Jon-Paul Kaiser I posted last week? Today, we get to reveal them in full! And 'unfortunately', they were not production decks, but privately commissioned pieces! This is what JPK had to share with readers of TOYSREVIL:
"These are for a private collector who I met at NYCC last year, we talked about it a little she told me what she already liked of my work and gave me free reign with the design. I designed them so they would work as separate pieces on their own, as well as being able to be hung next to each other in different ways, making a different picture."
Serenity_Deck2_TheMountain Serenity_Deck1_Samurai
"They're my first ever set of painted skate decks and were an absolute pleasure to paint so hopefully I'll get to do some more in the future…" ~shares Jon-Paul Kaiser.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK