The Dark Knight Rises: Fire Will Rise & Triology Posters

TDKR-Main-DOM-RGB-1600x2333-jpg_175530 TDKR-DK-DOM-RGB-1600x2333-jpg_175530

While the above-left movie poster for THE DARK KNIGHT RISES left me unimpressed when it was released a day or so ago (we've seen a variation before = now THAT was epic), the three new character images offering half-body frontals as wet as the previous teaser and as well seemed more … "interesting", IMHO. Looking like they were actually selling some haircare or deodorant product tho LOL

TDKR-Bane-DOM-RGB-1600x2333-jpg_175526 TDKR-Catwoman-DOM-RGB-1600x2333-jpg_175529

Actually what really bugs me these days is the infernal nondescript-chanting I hear in my mindspace whenever I notice and post about TDKR - as heard in the trailers! Srsly!

Source: Yahoo! Movies
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK