The Dark Knight Rises TV Spots #3 & 4


Alfred says in the TV Spot #3: "You're not Batman anymore" and from TV Spot #4, we find out that The Batman has retired! Bruce Wayne said so himself! Seems I might have missed out this lil'titbit of info from an earlier trailer, but hey, any new news is still news to me LOL

Sure, The Avengers was a rip-roaring enjoyable ride, but when you mention the word "Epic", Nolan's BATMAN comes to my mind personally, and tears wellup in my eyes whenever I see the trailers/tvspots on The Dark Knight Rises. Check out the earlier two TV Spots posted HERE. The wait for THE DARK KNIGHT RISES continues to be excruciating, even tho the premiere is literally weeks away to July 20th!


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK