International Launch Trailer & 'Creations' Featurette for Prometheus


One sole word explains my notion and feeling for this film Prometheus: "ANTICIPATION", and hopefully I will be overwhelmed by the epic spectacle for which Ridley Scott's feature films are known for (I just re-watched "Kingdom of Heaven" on DVD and wept excitement). The imploding mood of this "International Launch Trailer" really fuels that notion, methinks! (…even if this film might get an 'R' rating somehow ;p) ... Then there is that "Creations" featurette spotted on Superhero Hype to keep me all warm and tingly for the film!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK