A Peek at Kaiju Zanga from Max Toy Co

MAXTOYCO-ZANGA

I cannot tell you how in awe I was when I laid my tender peepers on these images of KAIJU ZANGA - on show at the recent Design Festa (alongside Captain Maxx from Frenzy, and a Kaiju Dualos). Courtesy of Mark Nagata, we have snaps of the massive-beast of a prototype (imagine it painted *swoon*) - featuring design and sculpt by design and sculpt is by Yuichi Yamashita (of Nakayoshi Toys) for Max Toy Co. (yes, if the name sounds familiar, tis because he also did the Kaiju Dualos!).

MAXTOYCO-ZANGA-02 MAXTOYCO-ZANGA-03
MAXTOYCO-ZANGA-01

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK