Space Travel Part 1: How 'Prometheus' The Movie Got It's Name


VID-DESCRIPT: 'Go to Verizon Facebook to get access to more exclusive Prometheus content and to learn about the ship through Verizon Home Monitoring and Control.'

Source: Prometheus

I absolutely love it that Ridley Scott's movies have behind-the-scenes making-of-visuals as promotional videos! It both acts to provide a depth to the images we get to see on screen, as well appeal to the filmmaking peers and frankly is exceptionally inspirational!

This pulls at me at the depth of my heart, as I've always wanted to do a sci-fi-film, and to build a spaceship -which I actually did, back a few years ago, for an episode of a tv-series!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK