Sticky Monster Lab @ K11, Hong Kong (for 'Public Fair No. 1')

As part of the "Public Fair No. 1" (May 17 - July 8) currently on show at K11 at Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong (held to celebrate the Hong Kong Art Fair 2012) - Korean creative studio Sticky Monster Lab shares their “The Loner” project with Hong Kong – with installations consisting of a diorama of the apartment interior of the Loner and replicating the street of the Loner’s world.

Thanks to Winston Leong we have snaps of the exhibits, and be sure to head up to B207 at K11 if you happen to be there in person! It guts me that I missed their booth at STGCC back in 2010, if I had known they would be there I would've wheel-chaired my way to say *HI* and scored some figurines too LOL

THE-LONER-DIORAMA-05

[13 x images in slideshow above / Full-screen slideshow]
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK