#TOYPIXDAY: Mork

POBBER-MAD

Thanks to Jake from Pobber I have a chance to own and paw a MORK from a design by Mad Toy Design! This is the Retailer-Exclusive DR MORKENSTEIN PAJAMAS EDITION, and frankly this is the first time I have held a MORK in hand, and it makes a huge difference for me, having not exactly raved about it while looking at pictures online! I had actually imagined the figure to be "bigger" in size, but the actual size is something that appealed to me greatly!

In time I would do a "proper" full-review of the toy - meanwhile, click HERE to view the product stats of this current production incarnation of MORK, and as well go bug your fav retailer/s for availability!

(Thanks again, Jake!)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK