Custom-Feature: EVA-00 Munny by SEN

eva00 white 02

I'm always looking out for mecha-designs and this particular custom-Munny by SEN caught my attention! Dubbed; "EVA-00" -he was submitted for the Munnyworld contest (Vote here), this is what SEN had to say about his built:
"So much inspired by evangelion, I love that show very much. And I always wanted to implement Eva-00 onto a munny since it has a nice round head and I like its colour and design. Try to minimalise the design so it will still look much like a munny, short and chubby."
Eva00 copy
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK