Custom-Feature: JFury's Frozen JuJu


FROZEN-JUJU-01 FROZEN-JUJU-02

Permit me to share JFury's latest custom dubbed: FROZEN JUJU! Made from a 7" Foomi and painted with shades of blue with acrylic paints and sculpted with super sculpey - the character also comes with his own "skull cracking' hammer (as Justin calls it).

What I find interesting in this piece, was that it does not show Justin's signature styled black strokes and popping graphic-notions, but instead a refined approach in place of, perhaps a visual-effect with the given color palette. Interesting, but for a moment there I would not instinctively identify this as a 'JFury' piece. Maybe I should be broadening my own perceptions, huh? Am liking what I'm seeing here tho = *Good Job*!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK