Reveal of the Tube Monster by VISEone


TUBE-MONSTER-VISEONE

VISEone reveals the name and concept behind his upcoming towline: TUBE MONSTER! Shown here is the early prototype sculpt of the upcoming 8" tall vinyl piece, for which Wolfgang mentioned: "some corrections have to be made still before it's approved and ready for the wax model." The first edition being the ZOMBIE JUICE with a tentative NYCC 2012-release, with other exclusive colorways to be announced.
"Since I started with my tube custom concept (TUBE DUNNYS and others) I was hoping to be able to release my own character dripping out of a tube one day. I worked on many concept drawings and after I developed enough skillz with ZBrush I started to work on my TUBE MONSTER concept in 3D. So I had the render and concept images ready whenever I find a company that would be interested.

After some time I started to ask around who could be interested in my concept and it was Erick Scarecrow who managed the contact to Flying LuLu that produced toys for TOY2R, Kidrobot, EscToys and many others.
They liked the concept and started to work on the production with me."
~shared VISEone.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK