Toy-Review: Blind Boxes from Dudebox

DUDEBOX-UNBOXING_03

Chanced upon two series of new blind-boxed figurines from Dudebox not too long ago, and decided to take advantage of their "free shipping" offer and procured myself a total of 8 boxes (split down the middle for both series) to see what it was about, and what a delight it turned out to be.

And while I make it a point not to review products I purchase with my own moneys, this was an interesting series not to share with you folks. There are essentially two series of figurines to collect, "The Big Bang" and "The Super Amazing Spectacular Collection" - each featuring a basic line-up of 9 + 10 designs respectively, in three basic toy-forms, from a variety of designers and artists, including familiar names like Attaboy, Bunka, dust and Chauskoskis, alongside swell designs from The Yok, Mark Gmehling etc. - Shown below is a montage of my pulls :)

DUDEBOX-UNBOXING_05

I've not heard much of this two series before this, but with the given quality and exceptionally well-printed designs on the forms, it looks to be a splendid addition to the international art toy 'scene' (as it were). The Dude figure-form stands pretty well and spiffy - especially with the chosen designs, IMHO. And with it's chubby-form, there's more designs covering the surface, so that's a plus for eye-candy hahaha

If I had any quibble, it would be that the "Crackal" figure (dude with the bunny-like ears) not standing spectacularly well and is a shelf-diver, and that the accessories cannot really grip well in it's hands - specifically the larger accessory anyways.

DUDEBOX-UNBOXING_02

Both series are priced at £6.95 each pull (approx. US$10.88 / sans shipping). Boggles me why they had to be split into two series at the same time tho, but nevertheless pretty decent-ish to be had at that price - again, I procured them during the "free shipping" offer, so am unsure how much if it does include shipping costs, and frankly I doubt I might be as impressed still. Would be nice to see them at retail stores tho - so maybe go bug your fav retailers for them, and if made available at less than 7 pounds? Go grab some LOL

As well there are larger vinyls but they were out of my affordability. Check them out online via http://dudebox.com/pages/store. As well much more images posted HERE on my FB-album.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK