TOYPIXDAY: Due-G by Brian McCarty

8d9ec3f4b44c11e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7

This Brian McCarty-snap really brings me back to a time when collecting toys was "fun" and the excitement of "discovery" was as exhilarating as it was intense. I was lucky in that I managed to snag and own a trio of Due-G figurines (my toy-collecting story here), and I have been searching for more of them ever since … I like the above figure kitbashed with a photographer's outfit too!

In an era of 1/6th Military, and "urban vinyl toys" scene in Hong Kong, this was one of the few that did not blossom as much as it should have, IMHO. Eventually Eric so did more one-offs, and this was what led me to his Sprite-figures (I think, or was it the other way around?) and Phase02 sets. Those were glorious days of collecting, IMHO.

... but then again, "bendy" hands was all the rage back then LOL

Source: Brian McCarty
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK