TOYSREVIL Is Now @ Artist Alley #F51 @ STGCC2012

F51

Due to a layout "re-shuffling", the TOYSREVIL-corner at the coming Singapore Toy Games and Comic Con is now numbered #F51 - but it is still at the same spot, at the far end of the hall - right behind Ozzo Collections' booth - at exactly where I want to be.

Crossing my fingers I'll have some limited exclusives ready for the event, as well other "surprises" (aka stuff in the works but not completed yet to be teased about - but believe you me, I would pimp it to the last drop MUHAHAHAHAHA).

Come visit, yeh? :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK