YA' HEARD! Episode 13 with Luke CHueh

LUKECHUEH_1

And the title of the latest podcast for Ya' Heard is titled: "Bullshit Bear, Sluts and Douche Bags"" - and with a title like that, you CAN'T MISS out on what they have to say! Luke Chueh speaketh for an hour with the hosts, and you should head on to yaheardshow.com!

What's cool for a schmuck like me, is that I may not have a a chance in this lifetime to meet these folks (nor does it mean anyone wants to meet me lol), but physically hearing their voices, I can now eerily match it to their profile pics! LOL

And here's a look at the TARGET toy with Munky King Luke speaks about (I'll do a full-on post later on, no worries ;p):

TARGET
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK